Monday, May 13, 2013

Blogging Part II: Home

Some of you know that I used to have a blog that was less oriented toward stories and more towards, well, randomness. It was a place for me to think out loud and occasionally get feedback from others. I want to continue that, especially as I move towards graduation in the fall. I have a lot of decisions to make and a great many changes in the next 6-8 months. It's important to me that I try to keep considering how to deal with those changes instead of hiding from them.

Therefore, I'm turning this blog into more of a reflective, random, and sometimes political collection of thoughts. My focus is not on grammar, spelling, or good writing, but simply on attempting to organize my thoughts. This means that there will be typos. Grammar Nazis be warned, you are not welcome here. Leave your commas and other oddities at the door.

One last thing: if you have any life experiences or stories to share about how you handled post-college transitions, job hunting, and/or relationships, please share. Honestly, please do. I need as much help as I can get.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to sharing your journey in the months to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Jessie! Glad to see you posting again :) We should skype sometime soon, yes? I'd love to catch up. <3

    ReplyDelete