Friday, March 1, 2013

Dinner

The past weeks have been so busy. But I'm down to one more week of term, then off to Finland for five days! Then I come back and do... things. I'll explain that in another post. Basically I'm almost done with my official Oxford classes, then I will take two more seminars with my program (SCIO).

But, enough of the boring academics. I had a lovely dinner tonight and, while there are no photos, I wanted to share my joy with you :D

1 fresh, warm, organic baguette from Tesco
Fresh cucumber
Mild cheddar cheese (a smooth, heavenly cheese that just dissolves in your mouth)

Now, these three things are boring on their own. But I can't cook. So, my solution was to buy balasmic vinegar. Combined with a simple oil olive, it turned my bread and cucumbers into a happy delight. The cheese was just there because, well, when do I not want cheese?

Later tonight will come tea, scones, and chocolate. Also probably more bread...

All in all, a wonderful and simply meal. Especially since I can't cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment